Blazing Void Blazing Void

The game requires a serious rebalancing process. Otherwise, it has good potential.

JUGGERNAUT: Awakening JUGGERNAUT: Awakening

This game has great potential but lots of flaws. Please adress them.

TheEnkian responds:

Thanks for checking it out anyway. We have a lot of ideas to help us improve.

no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

This game is genious. Small, yet good. The storyline is perfect, unexpectable and well built. It gets very confusing at a point however, yet it stays excellent.

Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Epic Battle Fantasy 4

I was so impatient to see this game, finally!

Randobot Randobot

This game is definitely the best anger management game ever.

Praepoch Praepoch

Another great creation, connor. We need more games like yours.

Seedling Seedling

We need a lot more games like this in the portal. Do me a favor and do a similary game. The morale is excellent and the game is very addictive until the end.

One thing I disliked though is the lack of 'Restart' or 'New game' button. There is that one achievement I cannot get and that I absolutely want.
Continue making good games like this.

With love,
-Maxy

ConnorUllmann responds:

You can restart the game with <R> and then <Y> :) I'm glad you liked it!

Arzea Arzea

@krukkrukkruk

The entrance is in the yellow/grey zone, In the area with a lot of water and the two floating pillars. It's on the right edge, right above the water. (Use ice, it'll help)

This game is rather good. But after you collect all the fragments, nothing happen? Hmm.

Riddle Transfer Riddle Transfer

&quot;No.&quot;

Fortunately Quit button won't work!

I only cheated once, couldn't get the snoz code. But I fortunately got the rest by myself. I like your games, Jonbro. Full of... Riddles. Obviously.

DJManiax DJManiax

Perfect rhythm game.

Being excellent in rhythm games, I can say that this game is almost above the perfection. This is the best browser rhythm game I ever played.